All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to valley and mountain walks in the Bavarian Alps, on the Austro-German border between Lake Constance and Berchtesgaden. Accessible from Munich, Salzburg and Innsbruck, these 85 routes range from half-day walks to 5-day hut-to-hut treks. Highlights include the Konigssee and Breitach, Partnach and Hollental gorges.
- Author BiographyNew Zealander Grant Bourne's fascination with other lands and cultures has taken him through much of Asia, Africa, the Near East and Europe. He has now written and illustrated numerous travel guides, mainly focused on Germany and New Zealand. Grant lives with his wife and co-author Sabine in the beautiful German Rhine Valley, and they keep themselves (and their dog) fit by walking the many excellent trails there, and taking frequent walking holidays in the Bavarian and Swiss Alps.
- Author(s)Grant Bourne,Sabine Korner-Bourne
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 70 maps, 30 profiles and over 100 photos
- Weight390 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl-covered
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.