Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook to walking and backpacking on Rum, Eigg, Muck, Canna, Coll and Tiree includes a tough 55km backpack around the coast of Rum, a circuit of the Rum Cuillin and an ascent of An Sgurr (Eigg). The 16 routes across all these Western Isles of Scotland are suitable for a range of abilities exploring coasts, mountains and wilderness.
- Author BiographyPeter Edwards grew up in Sussex and nurtured a love of walking amid the hills of the South Downs. He has undertaken numerous walking and cycling expeditions in Europe and beyond and is drawn to wild and remote landscapes in particular. He moved to Glasgow in 2006.
- Author(s)Peter Edwards
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note100 colour photos and 30 OS map extracts
- Weight260 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl-covered
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.