Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on stories of monks, rabbis, and soldiers; fairy tales and legends; gentle jokes and Zen sayings; Anthony de Mello awakens us to a practical, direct connection with the divine. His exercises encourage a relinquishing of the ego, an acceptance of people as they are, and a freedom from fear and anxiety.
- Author BiographyAnthony DeMello, S.J., was born in Bombay in 1931 and passed away in New York in 1987. He was director of the Pastoral and Formation Center in Lonavla, India. A much sought-after spiritual guide, Jesuit priest and psychotherapist, he became widely known for his books on spirituality. His books have been translated into many languages, and continue to be bestsellers today.
- Author(s)Anthony De Mello
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerder & Herder
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.