All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn excursion around some of the author's favourite viewpoints in England, Scotland and Wales. Each chapter looks at viewpoints thematically, taking the subjects of geology and geomorphology, folklore, prehistory, monuments and landscapes that have inspired great literature.
- Author(s)Roland Smith
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/04/1991
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date10/05/2000
- Content Note25 maps, 49 half-tones, 49 colour plates, index
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Cleare
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.