Consider these sponsored items
- £10.50Was:£14.95Free postage
- £12.94Was:£14.95Free postage
- £13.84Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to walking the Munros in southern, central and western Highlands. Describes 69 challenging routes across 139 of the iconic 3000ft+ mountains covering areas such as Glencoe, Bridge of Orchy and Mull. Includes routes up Ben More, Ben Alder, Ben Lomond and Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the British Isles. Volume 1 of two guidebooks.
- Author BiographySteve Kew is a freelance journalist and keen mountaineer. He started climbing in 1970, and since then has walked and climbed extensively in the Himalayas, Alps and the mountain ranges of Britain. He currently lives in southwest Scotland, and is an active member of the Galloway Mountain Rescue Team and the Mountain Rescue Committee. His previous writing includes three books, many articles for newspapers and magazines, and radio drama for the BBC.
- Author(s)Steve Kew
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note80 colour photos and 60 maps
- Weight320 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.