All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.50Was:£12.95Free postage
- £10.44Was:£12.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe 21 easy day walks in this book will help you explore the Silverdale and Arnside Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with its rugged coastal paths and enchanting woodland trails. There are routes through Leighton Moss (RSPB centre), Dallam Park, Arnside Knott, Hutton Roof and Morecambe Bay that are suitable for all abilities and every season.
- Author BiographyBrian Evans began walking in Silverdale with his parents in the 1940s, while living in nearby Morecambe. He has also trekked, climbed, skied, caved, canoed and, more recently, mountain biked all over the world but always enjoys returning to enjoy the landscapes and wildlife of Silverdale. He lives near Preston with his wife Aileen, his companion on most of the adventures.
- Author(s)Brian Evans
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note65 colour photos, 15 maps and 6 author illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.