All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.76Was:£12.99Free postage
- £10.68Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Russia's Department files, personal papers of key Wall Street figures, biographies and conventional histories, this book reveals: the role of Morgan banking executives in funneling illegal Bolshevik gold into the US; the co-option of the American Red Cross by powerful Wall Street forces; and, more.
- Author BiographyANTONY C. SUTTON, born in London in 1925, was educated at the universities of London, Gottingen and California. He was a Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution for War, Revolution and Peace at Stanford, California, from 1968 to 1973 and later an Economics Professor at California State University, Los Angeles. He is the author of 25 books, including the major three-volume study Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development. He died in 2002.
- Author(s)Antony Cyril Sutton
- PublisherClairview Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationForest Row
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClairview Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.