All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven as a young man Benjamin possessed astonishing intellectual range and depth. His topics here include poetry and fiction, drama, philosophy, history, religion, love, violence, morality, mythology, painting and much more.
- Author BiographyWalter Benjamin (1892-1940) was the author of many works of literary and cultural analysis. Marcus Bullock is Professor of German, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee. Michael W. Jennings is Professor of German, Princeton University.
- Author(s)Walter Benjamin
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note7 halftones
- Weight681 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMarcus Paul Bullock,Michael W. Jennings
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.