All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionDelineates the periodization of Benjamin's attitude towards the aesthetics in politics.
- Author BiographyLutz Koepnick is an assistant professor of German studies at Washington University in St. Louis. He is the author of a book on the relationship between power, art, and modernity in Richard Wagner's Ring.
- Author(s)Lutz Koepnick
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.