All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive introduction to Benjamin's Arcades Project - one of the significant cultural documents of the Weimar Republic and Nazi era. This work explores a diverse range of issues such as the physiognomy of ruins, the dialectical image, and modernity and architecture.
- Author BiographyBeatrice Hanssen is Professor of Germanic and Slavic Languages, University of Georgia, USA.
- Author(s)Beatrice Hanssen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.