All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating insight on avant-garde film director Walter Ruttmann, the first in English of its kind.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/filmstudies/staff_profiles/dr-michael-cowan-beginning-spring-2015/ target= _blank >Michael Cowan is Reader in Film Studies at St Andrews University.
- Author(s)Michael Cowan
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm Culture in Transition
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note96 black and white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.