CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWalter Wink's writing has been described as brilliant, provocative, passionate, and innovative. His skills in critical scholarship were matched by an engaging and honest style that make his work a must read for twenty-first century theologians and all who seek deeper understanding at the intersection of Bible, theology, social ethics, and more.
- Author BiographyWalter Wink was professor of biblical interpretation emeritus at Auburn Theological Seminary in New York City. Previously, he was a parish minister and taught at Union Theological Seminary in New York City. In 1989 - 90 he was a Peace Fellow at the United States Institute of Peace. He is author of several books, including The Human Being: Jesus and the Enigma of the Son of the Man (Fortress Press, 2001) and the award-winning Fortress Press trilogy: Naming the Powers (1982), Unmasking the Powers (1986), Engaging the Powers (1992), and When the Powers Fall (1998). He was also the editor of Homosexuality and Christian Faith (Fortress Press, 1999).
- Author(s)Henry French,Walter Wink
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.