All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £14.98
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £4.28Trending at £6.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.99
- £1.84Trending at £2.99
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
About this product
- Description*TV SERIES NOW ON CHANNEL 5'S MILKSHAKE* In this lovely story about accepting differences and sharing, Wanda and the alien become best friends. But where are all of Wanda's friends? Can you find them? They can't have gone far!
- Author BiographySue Hendra graduated from the University of Brighton in 1994 and has been working as an illustrator of children's books since then. Sue lives in Brighton with her partner and daughter.
- Author(s)Sue Hendra
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleWanda and the Alien
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox Picture Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width235 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.