All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWander Paris with artist Jill Butler as she suggests fourteen thematic days of discovery in this magical city.
- Author BiographyArtist/Author Jill Butler first moved to France as an overworked and exhausted New York career gal in search of a change of lifestyle and the experience of a different culture. Paris seemed the ultimate challenge. With a bit of school French she plunged in, made friends, and found her Paris. Ultimately, Butler spent fourteen years living and learning all things French while working as a designer and freelance illustrator and showing her fine art collages in Parisian and Normandy galleries. Butler has authored and illustrated two books, Paintbrush in Paris and Rendez-vous with France. The latter is a point-and-pronounce guide to traveling, shopping, and eating in France -- the perfect accompaniment to Wandering Paris. From her studio in the Connecticut River Valley, Butler designs French-inspired tabletop products. Her collection can be viewed at www.jillbutler.com. She also teaches art and art marketing while never letting her passort rest idle.
- Author(s)Jill Butler
- PublisherInsiders' Guide
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsiders' Guide
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width127 mm
- Height159 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.