All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a meditation on the ways in which desire - and its denial - shape our lives.
- Author BiographyRichard Flanagan was born in Tasmania, in 1961. Regarded internationally as one of Australia's pre-eminent novelist, his multi-award winning novels Death of a River Guide, The Sound of One Hand Clapping, Gould's Book of Fish and The Unknown Terrorist have been published to popular success and critical acclaim in twenty-seven countries.
- PrizesShortlisted for Miles Franklin Literary Award 2009.
- Author(s)Richard Flanagan
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Out-of-print date01/03/2014
- Weight471 g
- Width155 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- penny64201128 Oct, 2014by
Our past has many dark hidden corners.
Links the not so illustrious past of several countries, and somewhat de-bunks a national treasure of literary greatness. Well worth the read.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £3.53Trending at £3.98
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.