War 2.0: Irregular Warfare in the Information Age by Thomas Rid, Marc Hecker (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.22Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £25.52Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionWar 2.0: Irregular Warfare in the Information Age argues that two intimately connected grassroots trends-the rise of insurgencies and the rise of the web-are putting modern armies under huge pressure to adapt new forms of counterinsurgency to new forms of social war.
- Author BiographyThomas Rid is a research fellow at the Center for Transatlantic Relations in the School for Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. Previously he worked at the RAND Corporation, the Institut francais des relations internationales, and the Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik. He is author of War and Media Operations and co-editor of Understanding Counterinsurgency Warfare. Marc Hecker is a research fellow at the Security Studies Center of the Institut francais des relations internationales in Paris. Among his publications are La presse francaise et la premiEre guerre du Golfe, La defense des interets de l'Etat d'Israel en France, and Une vie d'Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Marc Hecker,Thomas Rid
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Security International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.