Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by international experts in military history reassesses the war plans of 1914 in a broad diplomatic, military, and political setting.
- Author BiographyRichard F. Hamilton is Professor Emeritus at The Ohio State University. He is the author of President McKinley and the Coming of War, 1898; President McKinley and America's 'New Empire'; and The Origins of World War I. Holger H. Herwig is Canada Research Chair in Military and Strategic Studies at the University of Calgary. He is the author of The First World War: Germany and Austria-Hungary 1914-1918, War Memory and Popular Culture, The Origins of World War I, and The Marne: 1914 (2012).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHolger H. Herwig,Richard F. Hamilton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.