All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how war, religion and imperialism have transformed world politics from the Reformation to the 'war on terror'.
- Author BiographyAndrew Phillips is a Research Fellow in the Department of International Relations at the Australian National University. His research interests focus on the evolution of the global state system and the challenges that new security threats pose to the contemporary world order.
- PrizesShort-listed for Francesco Guicciardini Prize for Best Book in Historical International Relations 2013.
- Author(s)Andrew Phillips
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 117
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.