Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £10.11
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £8.07Trending at £14.17
- £9.55Trending at £11.82
- £9.68Trending at £13.14
About this product
- DescriptionShows how studying military and strategic history can help us confront problems of war and peace in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyWilliamson Murray is Professor Emeritus of History at The Ohio State University. At present he is a defense consultant and commentator on historical and military subjects in Washington, DC. He is co-editor of The Making of Peace (with Jim Lacey); The Past as Prologue (with Richard Hart Sinnreich); The Dynamics of Military Revolution, 1300-2050 (with MacGregor Knox); Military Innovation in the Interwar Period (with Allan R. Millett); and The Making of Strategy (with Alvin Bernstein and MacGregor Knox).
- Author(s)Williamson Murray
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.