All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, up-to-date presentation of how children and young people are affected by and respond to situations of armed conflict and postwar reconstruction.
- Author BiographyKendra E. Dupuy is a researcher at the International Peace Research Institute, Oslo, Norway (PRIO). Krijn Peters is lecturer at the Centre for Development Studies, Swansea University, Swansea, UK.
- Author(s)Kendra E. Dupuy,Krijn Peters
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.