All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- Description* A timely, comprehensive and highly readable survey of one of the most exciting and current areas of media studies. * Aims to be the authoritative textbook, providing a synopsis of the field from breaking news on television through to the impact of electronic and digital media, such as war blogging.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hoskins is Professor of Cultural Studies at the University of Nottingham. Ben O'Loughlin is Reader in International Relations at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Author(s)Andrew Hoskins,Ben O'Loughlin
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width183 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.