Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.95Trending at £12.78
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £17.30Trending at £21.54
- £12.06Trending at £14.84
- £5.03Trending at £6.78
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays examines the moral, psychological and philosophical dilemmas posed by war.
- Author BiographyDr Peter A. French is the Lincoln Chair in Ethics, Professor of Philosophy and the Director of the Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics at Arizona State University. He is the author of twenty books including, most recently, Ethics and College Sports (2004), The Virtues of Vengeance (2001) and Cowboy Metaphysics: Ethics and Death in Westerns (1997). He is a senior and founding editor of Midwest Studies in Philosophy and his articles have appeared in numerous philosophical and legal journals.
- Author(s)Peter A. French
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.