Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionStudy of the making and breaking of peace treaties and truces from Classical Greece to the High Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyPhilip de Souza is Lecturer in Classics at University College Dublin. He is the author of several books on ancient history, including Piracy in the Graeco-Roman World (1999), The Peloponnesian War 431-404 BC (2002) and The Greek and Persian Wars 499-386 BC (2003). John France is Professor of History at Swansea University. His many publications on medieval history include Victory in the East: a Military History of the First Crusade (1994) and Western Warfare in the Age of the Crusades 1000-1300 (1999).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn France,Philip De Souza
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.