All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a critical look at the nexus of military strategy, justice and law.
- Author BiographyJames Gow is Professor of International Peace and Security at King's College, University of London. He is the author of Triumph of the Lack of Will: International Diplomacy and the Yugoslav War and of The Serbian Project and its Adversaries: A Strategy of War Crimes , both available from Hurst Publishers.
- Author(s)James Gow
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.