War by Land, Sea, and Air: Dwight Eisenhower and the Concept of Unified Command by Col. David Jablonsky (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.43Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.71Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamining Eisenhower's career from his West Point years to the passage of the 1958 Defense Reorganization Act, this title explores Eisenhower's efforts to implement a unified command in the US military.
- Author BiographyDavid Jablonsky is a retired U.S. Army infantry colonel and is a graduate of the U.S. Army Command and Staff College and the U.S. Army War College. His awards and decorations include the Silver Star and Purple Heart. He is a Distinguished Fellow of the U.S. Army War College at Carlisle, PA, where as professor of national security affairs he held the Elihu Root Chair of Strategy; the George C. Marshall Chair of Military Studies; and the Dwight D. Eisenhower Chair of National Security Studies. He lives in Carlisle, PA.
- Author(s)Col. David Jablonsky
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.