Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of essays, leading scholars based throughout the Americas examine postwar Guatemalan society from varied perspectives, including those of ethnography, history, geography, politics, and economics.
- Author BiographyCarlota McAllister is Associate Professor of Anthropology at York University in Toronto.Diane M. Nelson is Professor of Cultural Anthropology at Duke University. She is the author of Reckoning: The Ends of War in Guatemala, also published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note23 photographs, 2 maps
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCarlota McAllister,Diane M. Nelson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.