Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn June 22, 1941, Hitler began what would be the most important campaign of the European theater. The war against the Soviet Union would leave tens of millions of Soviet citizens dead and large parts of the country in ruins. This title provides a concise history of the Germans' opening campaign of conquest and genocide in 1941.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey P. Megargee is the author of Inside Hitler's High Command, which won a 2001 Distinguished Book Award from the Society for Military History and was a Main Selection of the History Book Club. He is an applied research scholar at the Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
- Author(s)Geoffrey O. Megargee
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleTotal War: New Perspectives on World War II
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.