CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.85
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £16.71Trending at £17.80
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis unprecedented book provides a comprehensive examination of the issue of protecting journalists in conflict situations from both a practical and humanitarian law perspective.
- Author BiographyJoanne M. Lisosky, PhD, is associate professor of communication and journalism at Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA. Jennifer R. Henrichsen is project assistant for the Democracy Coalition Project and research assistant for the Open Society Foundations in Washington, DC, where she conducts research and advocacy relating to the advancement of democracy and human rights internationally.
- Author(s)Jennifer R. Henrichsen,Joanne M. Lisosky
- Date of Publication13/07/2011
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byChris Cramer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.