All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.69Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume reveals how a permanent war economy has made the United States unable to spread democracy abroad and has worsened domestic problems.
- Author BiographyGregory D. Squires is a professor of sociology, public policy, and public administration at the George Washington University. He is the author, coauthor, editor, or coeditor of several books, including Why the Poor Pay More: How to Stop Predatory Lending (Praegar, 2004) and There Is No Such Thing as a Natural Disaster: Race, Class, and Katrina (Routledge, 2006). He lives in Washington, D.C. Marcus G. Raskin is a professor at the School of Public Policy at the George Washington University and founder of the Institute of Policy Studies. He is the author, coauthor, or editor of more than twenty books, including The Four Freedoms Under Siege: The Clear and Present Danger from Our National Security State (Potomac Books, 2009). He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Gregory D. Squires,Marcus G. Raskin
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.