All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £10.62
About this product
- DescriptionA unique examination of the precise weaknesses of the crusader states in the thirteenth century.
- Author(s)Christopher Marshall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/1994
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.17
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byRosamond McKitterick,Christine Carpenter,Jonathan Shepard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.