All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.90
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £17.34Trending at £22.44
- £17.42Trending at £24.93
About this product
- DescriptionWarm-temperate deciduous forests are southern , mainly oak-dominated deciduous forests, as found over the warmer southern parts of the temperate deciduous forest regions of East Asia, Europe and eastern North America.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- Series TitleGeobotany Studies
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note25 Illustrations, color; 34 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 292 p. 59 illus., 25 illus. in color.
- Weight985 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byElgene O. Box,Kazue Fujiwara
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.