All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Baris Soyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Warranties in General 2. Express Warranties 3. Implied Warranty of Seaworthiness 4. Other Implied Warranties 5. Nature of Marine Warranties 6. Waiver of Breach of Marine Warranties 7. Legal Position in Relation to Warranties in Some Other Jurisdictions 8. A Case for Reform?
- Author BiographyBaris Soyer is Professor of Commercial and Maritime Law at Swansea University, UK and also the Director of the Institute of International Shipping and Trade Law.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.