All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmpowers and educates women - and the men smart enough to embrace a feminine investing style - on how to strengthen their portfolios and find success in the market.
- Author BiographyTom Gardner, along with his brother David, cofounded The Motley Fool, a multimedia financial education company, in 1993. They have coauthored five books and oversee the award-winning website Fool.com (with approximately five million unique visitors per month); a nationally syndicated newspaper column, carried by over two hundred papers; and fourteen premium investing services. LouAnn Lofton has been with The Motley Fool since January 2000, first as a writer, then as the managing editor for online content. She lives in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Author(s)LouAnn Lofton,The Motley Fool
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight199 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.97Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.