All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.75Trending at £11.89
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Warren Buffett Speaks... people listen. If people want to improve their investing skills, it has to help to study how the Master does it. This short book outlines Buffett's philosophy and techniques. -Peter S. Lynch, Fidelity Investments Common sense with a deft irony... -John C.
- Author BiographyJanet Lowe is the author of the bestselling Bill Gates Speaks and Jack Welch Speaks. Her articles have appeared in such publications as Newsweek, the Christian Science Monitor, the Los Angeles Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Author(s)Janet Lowe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight320 g
- Width130 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.