All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaptain Tam Henderson was horrified when the chain gun on his Warrior tank malfunctioned, firing of its own accord and seriously injuring a comrade. He was convicted by a kangaroo court at Saddam's palace and sent home in disgrace. This story describes his heroism during the Iraq War and also reveals how he was sacrificed by the Establishment.
- Author BiographyTam Henderson was the youngest quartermaster in the British Army at his time of service and was also the youngest QM in Iraq in 2005. John Hunt has covered many major world events as a writer, including the end of apartheid and conflicts in Kashmir and Colombia.
- Author(s)Captain Tam Henderson,John Hunt
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/11/2016
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour
- Weight320 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.