Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge T. Hunt s classic 1940 study of the Iroquois during the middle and late seventeenth century presents warfare as a result of depletion of natural resources in the Iroquois homeland and tribal efforts to assume the role of middlemen in the fur trade between the Indians to the west and the Europeans.
- Author BiographyGeorge T. Hunt was professor of history at Case Western Reserve University.
- Author(s)George T. Hunt
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/04/1960
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.