Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOrdered to join the Pacific Squadron in 1854, the US Navy warship Decatur sailed from Norfolk, Virginia, through the Strait of Magellan to Valparaiso, Honolulu, and Puget Sound, then on to San Francisco, Panama, and Costa Rica, while serving in the Pacific until 1859, the eve of the Civil War. This book offers a social history of the warship.
- Author BiographyLorraine McConaghy is the historian at the Museum of History and Industry in Seattle.
- Author(s)Lorraine McConaghy
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleEmil and Kathleen Sick Series in Western History and Biography
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note53 illus.
- Weight1271 g
- Width224 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.