All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUltimate Military Machines is an action-packed, up-close look at the most powerful weapons and fighting vehicles in the world. It introduces top hardware from around the globe, and explains what makes it so lethal.
- Author BiographyTim Cooke is a graduate of Oxford University. He has worked in children's publishing for over 20 years, and has written or contributed to dozens of books on a wide range of subjects. Among his publications as writer or editor are numerous sets about military history, particularly the American Revolution, the Civil War, World Wars I and II, and the Vietnam War. He has also written extensively about general history, both ancient and modern.
- Author(s)Tim Cooke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUltimate Military Machines
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £12.00
- £4.75Trending at £5.02
- £13.99Trending at £15.90
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £7.13
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
- £4.37Trending at £4.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.