Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.44Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £4.58Was:£8.99Free postage
- £12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War II affected every aspect of life on the British home front. From food rationing to air-raid shelters to war work, those left at home had to make huge changes in their day-to-day lives as Britain mobilised, economised, and saved in the name of Victory. This title looks at what these changes actually meant for families.
- Author BiographyMike Brown is an authority on the British Home Front in the Second World War. He has written several books and acts as a historical advisor for this period.
- Author(s)Mike Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleShire Living Histories
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note7 col
- Weight182 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.