All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.45
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn Was That Really Me?, Naomi Quenk has provided the next giant step in applying Jung's model of development in healthy personalities.
- Author BiographyNaomi L. Quenk, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She has been writing about and conducting workshops on various aspects of the MBTI nationally and internationally for many years and is actively involved in research, theory, and applications of the instrument. She is a past president of the Association for Psychological Type (APT), former Director of Training for the APT MBTI Training Program, and a member of the Board of Directors of the MBTI Trust, Inc. Dr. Quenk is the author or coauthor of many MBTI computer reports, guides, and other MBTI support materials.
- Author(s)Naomi L. Quenk
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication13/08/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavies-Black Publishing
- Weight502 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byKatharine D. Myers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.