Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of Egyptologists, scholars in Ancient Oriental Studies and biblical exegesis concentrates on texts which are translated, commented on, and used as sources. This volume addresses the question of what constitutes a linguistic text in the cultures referred to. It offers papers on the reconstruction of culturally specific concepts of text.
- Author BiographyLudwig Morenz, Universitat Leipzig;Stefan Schorch, Kirchliche Hochschule Bethel.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Alttestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 362
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLudwig Morenz,Stefan Schorch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.