CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on the 18 peaks in the Wasatch Mountains that are above 11,000 feet, all of which can be summated as a day hike without the use of climbing gear. Includes trailhead access, approaches, routes, and maps.
- Author BiographyRandy Winters lives in Salt Lake City. He advises reluctant outdoors people, 'Leave now, go hike!'
- Author(s)Randy Winters
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.