CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.28
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £5.95Trending at £9.68
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionA Jewish woman confronts a lifetime of painful family secrets and makes peace with her mother's choices.
- Author BiographyMichelle Brafman grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and now lives in Glen Echo, Maryland with her husband and two children. She is a graduate of the University of California, San Diego and Johns Hopkins University, where she now teaches fiction writing. Her award-winning short stories and essays have appeared in the Washington Post, Slate, Tablet, Lilith Magazine, Bethesda Magazine, Superstition Review, Potomac Review, minnesota review, Fifth Wednesday Journal, Gargoyle and elsewhere. A regular contributor to the Lilith Magazine blog, she has led its salon discussions at theaters and arts centers throughout the Washington, DC area. Brafman is also a former documentary filmmaker whose film American Lives: Jewish Stories, like her debut novel Washing the Dead, illuminates seldom told stories of the Jewish experience.
- Author(s)Michelle Brafman
- PublisherProspect Park Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationParadeso
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProspect Park Books
- Weight371 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.