All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive collection of Washington's odd, wacky, and most offbeat people, places, and things, for Washington residents and anyone else who enjoys local humor and trivia with a twist.
- Author BiographyHarriet Baskas is a writer and an award-winning radio producer. She reviews airports for Expedia.com and is a regular travel columnist for USATODAY.com, writing about airports and travel etiquette.
- Author(s)Harriet Baskas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight26 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.