CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs the global wine industry reinvents itself for twenty first-century palates, Washington is poised to become as important and influential as California on the world stage. This is a guide to Washington's best grapes, vineyards, wines, winemakers, and wineries.
- Author BiographyPaul Gregutt has covered Washington State's wine industry since the mid-1980s. He is the wine columnist for the Seattle Times and other Blethen newspapers in Washington, the Northwest editor for Wine Enthusiast magazine, and writes the Northwest Watch column for Vineyard & Winery Management. His blog (at www.paulgregutt.com) offers daily updates on Washington wines and wineries, as well as other topics of general interest to the wine community.
- Author(s)Paul Gregutt
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note57 b/w photographs, 7 maps
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.