All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £45.00Trending at £75.32
- £3.24Trending at £5.98
- £28.38Trending at £38.39
- £5.81Trending at £8.05
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.42
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrating how an international design movement found its way into ordinary places, this study will appeal to architectural historians, as well as regional residents interested in developing a greater appreciation of Art Deco architecture in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Author BiographyRichard Striner is a professor of history at Washington College and is the author, co-author, or editor of ten books. Melissa Blair is an architectural historian in Maryland.
- Author(s)Melissa Blair,Richard Striner
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note68 Halftones, black and white
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.