CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn Washington's God Michael Novak-one of America's leading neoconservative pundits-and his daughter, Jana, uncover George Washington's religious life. Finally the record is set straight on the most thoroughly misunderstood aspect of Washington's life. The Novaks focus on Washington's strong trust in divine Providence and see this belief as providing the unifying narrative to his monumental life.
- Author BiographyMichael Novak, a former U.S. ambassador, has served under Democratic and Republican administrations. He is the author of Belief and Unbelief, The Spirit of Democratic Capitalism, and many other books. His essays and reviews have been published in the New York Times Magazine, National Review, and many others. He presently holds the George Frederick Jewett Chair in Religion, Philosophy, and Public Policy at the American Enterprise Institute. Mr. Novak lives with his family in Washington, D.C. Jana Novak is a writer and poet and is the co-author of Tell Me Why: A Father Answers His Daughter's Questions About God. She lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Jana Novak,Michael Novak
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication13/02/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintBasic Books
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.