All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA manifesto for the future of Britain from a brilliant young voice in politics.
- Author BiographyGeorgia Gould is a Labour Party councillor for Kentish Town ward in the London Borough of Camden. Elected when she was 24, she has spent the last two years as the borough's Children's Champion, leading projects on youth unemployment, educational attainment and young people's civic engagement. She is also a Trustee of Queen's Crescent Community Association, Chair of Caversham Nursery and a Governor of William Ellis School. Previously she worked as the Digital Manager at the Tony Blair Faith Foundation and as the Labour Party Organiser and agent during the successful 2005 election campaign in Mitcham and Morden. She graduated in 2008 from St Catherine's College Oxford with a History and Politics degree and has a Masters in Global Politics from the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Georgia Gould
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Weight330 g
- Width200 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.