All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the significant bacterial groups, the roles they perform in wastewater treatment, and the operational conditions that affect their activity. The roles that are performed by each bacterial group may be beneficial or detrimental to the biological treatment unit depend upon the operational conditions of the unit.
- Author BiographyMichael H. Gerardi holds an MS in biology from James Madison University and has authored more than ninety technical publications. He is responsible for the development and presentation of wastewater biology courses at The Pennsylvania State University and is an operational specialist with Cromaglass Corporation. Mr. Gerardi also is a wastewater biologist for Water Pollution Biology, where he provides troubleshooting of wastewater treatment plants and operator training. He can be reached at www.wastewaterbiology.com.
- Author(s)Michael H. Gerardi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWastewater Microbiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width182 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.