CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionStephens's play is a complex snapshot of three couples making decisions, which will determine the direction of their relationships. At some points linked and at other points independent, Wastwater looks at fragile connections in relationships, fatal decisions and consequences.
- Author BiographySimon Stephens has been the recipient of both the Pearson Award for Best New Play 2001-2 for his play Port, and the Olivier Award for Best New Play 2005 for On the Shore of the Wide World. His recent plays include Harper Regan (National Theatre) and Punk Rock (Lyric Hammersmith/Royal Exchange, Manchester).
- Author(s)Simon Stephens
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight127 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.